This is a hands-on training workshop held as part of JSFoo 2013.
This workshop will help you to learn how to build dynamic, real-time, single page web applications using Meteor.js with very little code and at lightning speed.
This workshop will cover an overview of Meteor.js. The trainer will cover the following topics:
- Concepts and principles of Meteor
- Introduction to Handlebars templating library and using templates with Meteor
- Reactive Programming - reactive contexts and data stores
- Introduction to MongoDB and Meteor Collections
- Using Meteor Smart Packages
- Security - Restricting Read/Write access
- Packaging and Deploying an application
The trainer will also walk participants through the code of a sample application to demonstrate the process of structuring and organizing code in a Meteor app.
This workshop will be conducted by Bharani Muthukumaraswamy.
September 18, 2013
Add to your calendar
#9, Lavelle Road